Photoshop/Elements Workshops for Bridport Camera Club, Dorchester and Beaminster Ccs
Led by Colin Tracy
Week One – September 23rd 2015 File Handling
1) Importing Images into Photoshop and Elements
2) Using Adobe Bridge Organising Image Collection: creating folders, sub-folders. Backing up. Keywords Finding your way around: different views, drop-down menus Labelling for quick reference. Contact Prints
Week Two - October 21st
1) Quick scan through the Photoshop/Elements working window The drop down menus; other panels Setting it up to suit you, Actions Image Adjustments: Brightness/Contrast, Levels, Shadow/highlight, Curves, Colour Balance, Hue/Saturation,
Week Three – November 18th
1) The Tool panel Common Tools to PS and Elements Cropping – straightening/perspective; Move tool, Selection tools Cloning, Burning/dodging.
Week Four – December 16th
Week Five – January 27th 2016
1) Special Effects/Filters
2) Text Week
Six – February 24th 2016
1) Automation to save time
2) General useful tips and shortcuts
3) Unanswered questions
Photoshop workshops £15 per session 7.30 – 9.30 Please bring your laptop, camera - with a few images to work on and cable to connect the two. An extension lead would help, too. Workshops will start at 7.30 and finish at 9.30 with a tea break at 8.30.
It would be helpful for me to know beforehand what software and version you are using, and which sessions you would like to come to. firstname.lastname@example.org It is fine to dip in and out of classes ie you don't have to come to them all. Each session costs £15 payable to Bridport Camera Club.